Wednesday 2 November 2011

letter from japan(日本からの手紙)

few days ago,I receive my letter.this letter from Osaka,Japan.When I look at the back,I say "this from Masa..."sorry I have to short the writing name.because of privacy...and also my full name and also my address....


I'm the receiver 


he give me something...arigatou...


prince of tennis merchandise 


5 yen coin



few months ago,I send him a letter+some duit raya.I use local money because I freaking busy these day I'm working.now I'm quit from job and continue study in diploma...thanks my friend to reply it.I understand what he said to me because he struggle on public exam.he said to me that "this exam is not easy to pass,and also is very hard to entry the university."yeah,same like our country SPM examination.lastly,I chat with him because he never open facebook these day because he must study hard on exam...well,masa...gambate!oh forgot,thanks for the letter...

No comments:

Post a Comment