Sunday 27 November 2011

feel isolated (隔離された)

When i was online on facebook.sometimes i look all my friend status,and sometimes I reply their status.sorry to say,depend on my mood.and sometimes their status I just click "like"button only.when any festive seasons or something,I always upload the picture and tag someones to wish them or something.some of them "like" the picture only and some of them reply my wish or something.but some people ignore,i really dun know why those people ignore what they tag for them.they like your status and also your picture,but they tag picture and also upload their status and tag you,why you not reply it...they annoying to you...if you really hate them,just tell the truth,thats all...if you don't like this people and want to delete his/her facebook on you profile,just say sorry to them,I always do that if I really don't know those people adding me without any mutual friend...I not approve 100% if people I didn't know....







sometimes I really disappointed some of my facebook friend especially a cosplayer and also some from -tut- forum.sometimes i feel happy i got a new friend.but after few weeks or month,they ignoring us.when we try to contact them,people like us so disappointed.they never reply our massage and so on.we not annoying you.but you never reply our massage.whats wrong of you...if other tag you and also upload their status and tag you.you like and reply.but when I upload picture and tag you.you ignore me.when I try send massage,you didn't reply.I really disappointed of you...if you don't become my friend,tell me truth.maybe I can reject you on my facebook.

thats it of my anger of some my friend on facebook...sorry if someoens feel what i'm saying.if you 100% feel what I say,think it what have you done....ja neh....

No comments:

Post a Comment