Tuesday 11 October 2011

Deepavali packet 2010 (2010ディーパバリのパケット)

konbawa,mina-san(good evening,all).I'm back,this year I want upload about my collection.I not just collecting hari raya packet,but I also collect CNY and deepavali packet.And this blog I talking about my deepavali collection.Hopefully you can share about it.To tell the details,some bank didn't provide deepavali packet.I don't know the reasons.maybe no costumer account holder...so some bank I get,here my collection from bank I get.I like collect from bank...others I also I like...


HSBC Bank


BSN


RHB Bank


Public Bank 1 (Short version)


Alliance Bank


Public Bank 2 (Long version)


Maybank


AmBank Group


Hong Leong Bank


CIMB Bank


and this year,I try to get more packet from bank and so on.wish me luck,oyasumi mina-san...

No comments:

Post a Comment