Tuesday 11 October 2011

CNY 2011 Angpow (2011年お年玉)

Sometimes I thinking should I do some blog about my collection...maybe yes,and sometimes I'm freaking busy.Not have time to create a blog.Now my laptop at the center,so I use my dad laptop to create my new blog.Back to topic,CNY this year.Lucky I its break for one weeks.I go to bank to get a CNY angpow packet.I got lots it from local bank to foreign bank...here my collection for CNY angpow collection from bank...


Bank Rakyat


Hong Leong Bank


EON Bank Group (now is Hong Leong Bank)


Alliance Bank


Agro Bank


HSBC Bank


OCBC Bank (I like this angpow,this is a beautiful design I get)


AmBank Group


CIMB Bank


Maybank


Public Bank 1 (long version)


RHB Bank


Public Bank 2 (short version)


Sanyo Singapore (I get this from my friend,actually this is a not bank.)


Some I didn't get.UOB Bank,BSN,Bank Islam and Bank Muamalat.Hopefully I can get all next year.jah neh...

No comments:

Post a Comment