Tuesday 11 October 2011

After Raya (ラヤの後)

almost a month the month of syawal leave us.then back to work and gosh,busy treat costumer nicely so they not complaint about our service.and some kuih raya is finish,wash up the jar and let them dry.after that remove all hari raya card that I put as decoration and keep them as my memory.raya is over for me,when I thinking about raya,raya this year is not batter than last year,I really dun know why.maybe my relative back their in-law hometown.hopefully raya next year is batter than this year.when I return home from work,I take my "Tezuka wallet"...


say "koniciwa" to Tezuka from prince of tennis,ask the permission to open the wallet... 


my duit raya,you think its lot.maybe....


open all the packet and take the money.the packet dun throw to rubbish basket.keep them as collection...


counting money,I got RM86 only.This year got little than last year,sad T_T


I use RM36 as my spending,RM 50 I deposit into my account as my cosplay project and Comic Fiesta.I wish I have wonderful raya for next year...ok,ja neh,mina...

1 comment: