Friday 5 August 2011

Shopping and Hari Raya Packet...(ショッピングとお年玉...)

Wednesday is my day off,after I go dentist for my appointment.then my mum ask me to go Jusco,Kinta City to buy cat food and also toilet cat.I go there alone,and I buy something for myself and also for home....when I go upstairs,I buy a hari raya lamp and also some hari raya packet I buy...and yeah,for raya.... 









After that,I go to DVD shop,buy some anime DVD...2011 anime.....






then,go round and round at jusco.After that,buy some for my neko....cat food and cat sand toilet....and I really want to buy perfume for myself,my perfume is finish already....and also use for raya... 



and then,pay it....I want claim the hari raya jusco packet.Jusco packet not very bad the design...



Theme:Gemilang Aidilfitri (infront)


back


and then return home.and make own hari raya packet also...my favourite anime "ookiku furikabutte",I design and also print own self...


thats all guyz and girls...wait the picture before raya...ja neh...arigatou for read my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment