Sunday 14 August 2011

behind the seen "hari raya" card (見て、"ハリラヤ"カードの後ろに)

Hey,when I look at facebook "sahabat blogger".they want hari raya card.So I decided to send all bloggeres in "sahabat blogger"...I said "gosh,too many people want my hari raya card..."and I tell them the expired date for sending their address on last wednesday...so i need to write to all my teacher,lecturer,school friend,college friend and also bloggers....writing hari raya card "sambil" watching anime dvd on my laptop.on wedneday also,I send all hari raya card to all who I write...hopefully they like...ja neh....








6 comments:

  1. wow...i want too..huhu..neway thanks ya follow my blog..ur blog already put in my 'ruangan followers 4' in my blog..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh rajin2 .. ^^

    tengs for the hari raya card. i think your card will arrive after raya .a little bit busy now.. sory for the late reply .. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahh byk tuu hantar . hehehe . rajinn ekkk xD
    samat hari raya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pipitembam

    hahaha...celemat ari raye!

    ReplyDelete