Saturday 27 August 2011

Duit Raya!(お年玉!)

sorry guyz,long time I never update my blog since I working afternoon until night...few days ago,I go around bank in Ipoh to change new notes and also get a hari raya green packet.lots I got from bank.Too sad when I go to BSN and Bank Raykat,their packet is finish.when I go to UOB,they dun distribute for hari raya...they said to me "this bank dun have..."and other guy next me said "this bank dun have,go to other bank.."too sad when they say like that...lots bank I got,but some bank I didn't get,hopefully you can share with me...

this I got...they are lots,but some bank I dun get...sad :-(


the money I change...RM 5 note is old...too bad...


this my work place hari raya packet


Hush Puppies hari raya packet,my father buy shoes at there.


Al-Rajhi Bank...1st time,need have this bank account to change new notes...dun know why...


Alliance Bank...this very nice...


Bank Muamalat...this I like,but get only...


RHB Bank....not bad...


HSBC Amanah Bank...simple design


Standard Charted Bank...very nice design


Tabung Haji...this my 1st time I get...


Bank Islam...1st time got...


Affin Bank...also need a bank account....


Agro Bank...same as Affin Bank


CIMB Bank...my father work place.I ask him get this...


Maybank...same design CNY 2011 angpau


OCBC Al-Amin...not bad.but got lot...


Public Bank...same design but diffident size...  


Hong Leong Bank+EON Bank...not bad the design


my 1st hari raya bank packet...AmBank...


contain RM2.Use Okiku Furikabutte and Hong Leong Bank 2010 packet


Lots of money to packet it...


almost finish


Use OCBC Al-Amin hari raya packet for RM 5


DONE!


some hari raya packet from other bank out from Ipoh I need.some bank in Ipoh dun have bank like in KL...hopefully if you have hobby like me.please share it...ok,ja neh ....

8 comments:

  1. salam. design? from the top in my picture kayh.

    friskies, miracle design,al rajhi,standard chartered,bank negara, maybank

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam aidilfitri

    nice collection bro! :)
    suka tengok BIMB, BMMB dan tabung haji punye sampul tuh..

    maaf zahir dan batin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mijoe

    oh,salam aidilfitri to you...

    for me,BIMB design is too simple,but ok.yeah,BMMB and also Tabung Haji is very nice.I like Standard Charted,OCBC,Maybank and Alliance Bank.Most foreign bank very nice and beautiful sampul raya,some bank in Ipoh is very hard to find it.UOB in Ipoh not provide the sampul raya.its very hard for me.and also I like Deutsche Bank,RBS and also Citibank.I never get sampul raya from Bank of Tokyo,Bangkok Bank,Asian Finance Bank,Kuwait Finance House,DBS Kuala Lumpur,Scotia Bank and more bank from KL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam, hai jumpa rakan yang minat mengumpul sampul raya..boleh kita bertukar2 sampul raya

    ReplyDelete