Saturday 25 August 2012

my otoshidama(duit raya)....

2012 is the "good" year....mmm,maybe xD

coz this year is really unexpected....when grown up....less duit raya....but this year is really,really awesome for me...lots my relative,my cousin giving me duit raya....on 1st day of hari raya....around 19 pieces of duit raya I got...its batter than last year,sometimes it make curious and more shocking this year....maybe my "rezeki" this year...who knows.....but I still not counting all my duit raya....most people giving me RM 1-RM 30 to me....and also got RM 20 notes....i'm not sure to use my duit raya as mu cosplay project this year....and i get my plan for cosplay this year....




duit raya from 1st day raya until 3rd day raya


i'm not really sure...are this my last receiving duit raya this year....maybe not :p

maybe when i finish my study and have a job....save money for hari raya....and start giving to my relative and cousin duirng hari raya....

No comments:

Post a Comment